Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Bose 700 sound bar 2 bass modules and the surround speakers.

With the Bose 700 sound bar I read you can have 2 bass modules. What I was wondering is can you have the 2 bass modules and surround speakers all hooked up or is it just one or the other. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 sound bar 2 bass modules and the surround speakers.

Hi @Darin79,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

With the Soundbar 700, you have the ability to hook up two Bass Modules as well as one pair of our Surround Speakers. So, to answer your question - yes, you can.

To do this, you'll need to make sure both Bass Modules are in the correct mode for pairing. You'll see the LED on the back of the Bass Module should be blinking amber - that will indicate it is available to pair. Then, if you go into the Accessory Speaker settings of your Soundbar 700 in the Bose Music app, you'll see the option to start connecting them. The same goes for connecting the Surround Speakers and their receivers.

Let us know if you require any further assistance or if you have any other questions about your system - we'd love to help.

Warm regards,

Sam F

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Ok perfect that’s what I wanted to know before I buy another bass module. They are on sale right now so I thought I would try a second one but wanted to make sure it would work before I bought it. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Let us know how you like having 2 bass modules - I just got the 2nd one and.... I am not sure what to expect it sounds similar to just having one