Highlighted

Re: Bose Surround Speakers 700

Hi RAMSHIK,

Thank you for reaching out!

We do not have any information at this time regarding any upcoming software updates.

I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can view the Volume feedback.

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Hi, the fact is that the speakers are very quiet at 100% volume, they can not be heard although the soundbar plays perfectly and covers the entire room with sound, I listened separately to lifestyle 650 where the same speakers are used, and I was surprised that they play much louder than my Bose Surround Speakers 700 and soundbar 700.

The comrades on the forum have already told you about this problem, but have not yet received corrections

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Just ordered some and will test. I've seen other responses indicating setting the "center channel" level on soundbar to -10.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Bose 700 surround speakers

I have these speakers connected to a brand new Bose 500 Soundbar.  The soundbar works great along with Alexa.  I connected the 700 Speakers and using the Bose Music App, it says that both the 500 bass module and the 700 speakers are connected to the soundbar and the status light is also "white" which is suppose to mean that its connected.  However I get no sound from the 700 speakers at all and don't believe the bass module is working either, although the light is white?  Please help....not sure what else to try?