James37138
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2021

Bose 901 series 1 serial numbers

Bose product name Bose 901 series 1

Country USA

Firmware Version

I am looking to date my just acquired 901 Series One speakers  Serial number 73736.l  They have cloth front and back covers.  I don't see many  of these on line. Knowing that rare does not mean valuable, can  I assume they are somewhat rare.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Bose 901 series 1 serial numbers

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear that you both love the 901's! 

We have since moved away from this style of the serial number. However, If you check the product identifier HERE, you will be able to determine when it was sold and give you a rough estimate of the age. 

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rmdjr
Participant
Registered since

Jun 11, 2021

im in the same boat.....only my serial numbers are 137725/137726. mine are recently acquired and in rough condition 3/10.  but amazing sound quality!  I'm searching for pics of original appearance cabinets and grills?  plans are to refinish the cabinets walnut or cherry?  I've already sourced the fabric and really looking forward to getting this project started. any help/advice/guidance would be appreciated. 

Jessie_O

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear that you both love the 901's! 

We have since moved away from this style of the serial number. However, If you check the product identifier HERE, you will be able to determine when it was sold and give you a rough estimate of the age. 

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post