Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Bose AV -3-2-1 DVD Player

1. I have a Bose AV -3-2-1,  Does anyone Know if the DVD player is compatible with both Bose AV -3-2-1 and Bose AV -3-2-1 II (2)  ?  the DVD Player is broken beyond repair. I have an opportunity to buy a used DVD Player, But is is from a Bose AV -3-2-1 II (2)      Please Help If You Know this Info. I would like to continue using the system. Thank You very much !!                                        this post is on 2020-05-18.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Re: Bose AV -3-2-1 DVD Player

i'm hoping that, someone sees this that can help and that i can get help from anywhere before the sale for the player ends

Highlighted

Hi Anth T, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

Regarding your query, we do not recommend mixing the systems in this way. 

I'll be happy to offer you some advice about your system though if you like and provide you with some troubleshooting steps and alternative setups.

Let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2020

I bought a DVD player from a Bose AV -3-2-1 II (2) and installed it in my Bose AV -3-2-1 DVD Player. the player lights up but will not eject to put in a disc. it's too difficult to get to the gears to see what's going on. I am wondering if there is a reset of some kind, as to align them with the tray ?? i read this somewhere, but now i can't find where.

Highlighted

Hey Anth T,

That's quite unusual, where did you purchase the player from? Are you sure there's a disc already in the DVD player?

The main reset I would recommend is the following:

1. Power off your system
  2. Unplug the power cord from the Acoustimass bass module for two minutes.
  3. Plug the unit back in, then wait for Bose 321 to appear and then disappear from the system console display.

Give that a try and let me know if things improve!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.