Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Bose Lifestyle 48

I have Bose Lifestyle 48 III with latest update upstairs. I now have Bose Jewel speakers and Accoustimass downstairs. I don’t have the media center. I’m wondering if I have to buy the one that goes with this set or if I can upgrade. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Lifestyle 48

Author Accepted Answer selected by darladthompson

Thanks for reaching out to us, @darladthompson. Welcome! 

I'll be more than happy to assist you!

Can you tell me the model of Acoustimass you have? Once I have this information, I can let you know which media centers will be compatible., 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Or if I can play music from upstairs through downstairs speakers and Acoustimass. 

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by darladthompson

Thanks for reaching out to us, @darladthompson. Welcome! 

I'll be more than happy to assist you!

Can you tell me the model of Acoustimass you have? Once I have this information, I can let you know which media centers will be compatible., 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Model Ps48 III

Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know that darladthompson.

The Ps48 model of the Acoustimass is designed to work with our AV18, AV20, AV35, or AV38 consoles. For use with the Jewel Cube speakers you mentioned having above, the best option would be the AV35, as this was used in more systems with the Jewel Cube speakers. 

You would most likely be looking to find the control console for a Lifestyle V30 or Lifestyle V35. If you could attach a picture of the individual speakers you have for the system we may be able to narrow this down even further for you!