Highlighted
BigChief
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Bose Lifestyle 650 sound fades in and out after recent software update

Does anyone know how to fix this extremely annoying problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Lifestyle 650 sound fades in and out after recent software update

Hello BigChief, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Lifestyle 650's sound fading in and out. 

Can you please confirm what sources are being used and if the issue occurs on all of them? Further to this, can you list any troubleshooting you performed before reaching out to the Community? 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

BigChief
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Hello Jeff G, 

It doesn’t matter what the source is, it fades in and out on anything I use.  Either DirecTV, Bluetooth, Netflix, Amazon, etc.  I wasn’t having any trouble until the latest system update available last week was downloaded.  I truly wish I did not download the update, because its been a horrible system since then.    I check to verify if the software downloaded completely...it did.  Now what?  Do you or anyone else have any solutions for me.  I’m real close to taking it back to the store.  Thanks

Brycepatrick
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Bose is diligently worked on a fix to this small issue that only a very small percentage of Bose users are complaining about.  Bose will keep you posted on a fix, but in the mean time, enjoy your fantastic Bose product and enjoy that sweet sound of a Symphony right in your own home....