Tran Tinh
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2021

Bose Lifestyle Model 20 not receive Signal from Bose Remote RC-25

Hi

I have a Bose Lifestyle Model 20 Music Center and now it's not getting the Signal from Bose Remote RC 25 anymore. The Remote is still working well (I had tested it on Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center). I had open the Unit and saw the light at the corner of the Display is no signal. 

Can anyone help me with my problem plz. Thank you all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Bose Lifestyle Model 20 not receive Signal from Bose Remote RC-25

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tran Tinh

@Tran Tinh wrote:

Hi

I have a Bose Lifestyle Model 20 Music Center and now it's not getting the Signal from Bose Remote RC 25 anymore. The Remote is still working well (I had tested it on Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center). I had open the Unit and saw the light at the corner of the Display is no signal. 

The Lifestyle 20 uses a CD20 receiver. While I do not know why your receiver isn't working with its remote (maybe someone will be able to help with that below). The good thing is you can use a universal remote with your receiver if you can find a special adapter. I share what you would need to look for in this guide.

I hope that this can help you in some way 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tran Tinh

@Tran Tinh wrote:

Hi

The Lifestyle 20 uses a CD20 receiver. While I do not know why your receiver isn't working with its remote (maybe someone will be able to help with that below). The good thing is you can use a universal remote with your receiver if you can find a special adapter. I share what you would need to look for in this guide.

I hope that this can help you in some way 🙂

View solution in original post

Tran Tinh
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2021

Thank You So Much!