Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Bose Solo 5 soundbar remote control without bluetooth button. How can I pair?

My remote control doesn't have a bluetooth button and cannot pair my solo 5 with my devices. In place my contral has a "AUX 1" button. How can I pair?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Bose Solo 5 soundbar remote control without bluetooth button. How can I pair?

Hey @mlopes1301,

That sounds unusual! Where did you get the system from, was it a Bose store or the Bose website?

If you have the Solo 5 system, the image below will show what your remote should look like:

solo 5 remote.jfif

Is this not the same for you? Please let me know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Re: Bose Solo 5 soundbar remote control without bluetooth button. How can I pair?

I lost the original remote control.

By mistake a bought the one that serves base solo 15 ( I recently learned that ).

Im trying to undertand if the remote control I’ve bought can be used in base solo 5 , or if not , if I can request for changing it to the one that works in the equipment I hold. How should I proceed in this case ?

thanks for your help

Highlighted

Thanks for updating us on this @mlopes1301

This would depend on if you have the series I or II Solo 15 remote-as only the II version is compatible with the Solo 5. 

I would recommend that you reach out to our customer support team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be able to look into this further for you!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

I sent a message to the support but I had no answer so far.

Do u think u can help me out from here?

Tks

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to us!

I'm sorry to hear you have had trouble getting in contact with support this isn't something we will be able to help you with this through this platform I'm afraid. Due to current events, our teams may be busier than usual. We thank you for your patience.