Highlighted
Chadly23
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Bose Solo TV Sound System 410376 connecting a new remote

Hello everyone- I have a question: I recently purchased this system with no remote for a killer price. It powers on with the double tone that Bose refers to, and I had purchased a separate remote that should work with it but it does not, even with a new battery. What is the best remote to get to not have a pairing issue moving forward? Will a used remote work? Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Solo TV Sound System 410376 connecting a new remote

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Zoe_C

Hi Chadly23, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'll be more than happy to assist you with your remote control! The correct remote control for this system will not need to be paired with your system. 

I have included the LINK HERE to our website where you can purchase the correct remote control. Please bear in mind that this is Bose.com and is for US residences only. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

4 REPLIES 4

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Zoe_C

Hi Chadly23, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'll be more than happy to assist you with your remote control! The correct remote control for this system will not need to be paired with your system. 

I have included the LINK HERE to our website where you can purchase the correct remote control. Please bear in mind that this is Bose.com and is for US residences only. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Chadly23
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Thank you kindly for the quick response! I’m ordering one right now!

Chadly23
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

So, I took the advice and purchased a remote from Bose and it worked like a charm! My system is up and running and I am impressed with the quality of the sound and thrilled with the price I paid for the complete package!! Thank you Jessie_O!!!

Hello Chadly23,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us and the community know that this has solved your problem, this helps other community members find their solution quicker.

Should you need anything else then please get in touch, have a great day!

Kindest regards,
Zoe C