Bose Solo and Sky Q Black

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Bose Solo and Sky Q Black

Hi, I have the Humax decoder for Sky Q Black, but I can not get it working with the Bose remote. The Humax code does not work, do you know which one to use?

Thanks to those who will help me

5 REPLIES

Re: Bose Solo and Sky Q Black

Hey Kingcoz,

Thanks for writing into the community. Sorry for the trouble you're having. Which version of the Solo do you have? 

Can you please try it again and verify this process is followed?: https://bose.life/2D1mBXX

Let us know when you get the chance. 

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Hi, thank you for your response.
I have Bose Solo 5 system, the procedure that I followed is the one linked by you, but by typing the Humax code (1200) of the Sky Q Black the remote control does not work. Smiley Sad

what can I do?

Hey kingcoz,

Thanks for trying that. Sorry, that did not work. We understand that many providers come out with new versions of their products and possible that they don't always use the same codes. So we cannot guarantee that codes internally on the Bose Universal remote will work with all your devices. 

One recommendation would be to try a Logitech Harmony remote as other users had good luck with to control all their devices. 

I'll provide this feedback up to our product team.

Thank you again. 

Mohsin 

Audible Advocate

Ok, I'm waiting for your feeback.

thank you so much

Hey Kingcoz,

You're welcome. This is the only information we currently have available. We can pass this along to the team, but we won't have any additional feedback to provide at the moment other than to try a universal remote like a Logitech Harmony remote, for example.  

Thank you again and take care. 

Mohsin