Josh Korn
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2020

Re: Bose Solo5 can dialog mode be set as default?

I, too, would like to see this option made available.

It's a common-sense default for just about all TV channels - well, at least the ones I watch - because they involve speech. If Dialogue Mode is off, it sounds like the characters are speaking through a sock.

There seem to be many people who want to see this happen - a good rule of thumb is that for every person who posts here, there are at least 200 who also think so, but can't be bothered to reply.

KenInOhio
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

I just found this post and have been dealing with the “dialog” issue for several years now.  I thought I’d add myself to the list of folks who can’t believe we have to watch TV with remote control in hand to reactivate the dialog mode every time we change I put modes. Even if a default setting can’t be established, once the user switches to dialogue mode, it should stay in that mode. 
Bose......please let us know when this issue is resolved. Other than this.....love the sound bar. 

luisenriquereyes
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2021

Hello Bose support? Will you ever update the firmware on this speaker to allow us to have Dialogue mode be the default? We have been patiently waiting.