Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 17, 2019

Bose SoundDock Portable digital music system Battery Pack

Hello all

i have a Bose SoundDock Portable digital music system (plays iPods from back in the day circa 2008).   But the BATTERY PACK that detaches from the back of the unit died after all these years.  I am sure Bose would not have such outdated tech in stock would they?  They are available on eBay & Amazon but i dont want someone else's used battery pack claiming to be 'good' or 'like new'.   

Also, is there a way to take it 'somewhere' to be recharged as it advertises on the actual unit?

thank you

HSCM

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundDock Portable digital music system Battery Pack

Hello Hope Street Church Mothers music, 

Thanks for posting in the Bose Community. 

I am sorry to hear your SoundDock Portable's battery has died. 

Replacement batteries appear to still be available in the United States, albeit in limited stock. If you wish to purchase a replacement, please call the support team on 

1-800-379-2073

Opening hours:
Mon – Fri 9 AM – 9 PM ET
Sat 9 AM - 7 PM ET
Closed Sunday

I hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

I need the cord and remote to this how do I get it

Highlighted

Hi @Vivmurr, thanks for reaching out! 

For available spare parts yo our products we would recommend you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. To do this, click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to assist!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.