RAMSHIK
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 and ADAPTIQ calibration issue

And I didn’t get the support of google assist ALEXA and the spotify application while living in Russia.

1. google assist works with Russian bose no.

2.ALEXA does not work with the Russian language in this bose is not to blame

3.spotify works on my phone in bose, the account does not work, but when I press play it goes to infinity.

tandaradei
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2020

Had the same issue - ADAPTiQ claiming it’s too loud when trying to run it after adding a bass 500 module. I moved it close to the Soundbar and that solved it

Mritec
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2020

I just received my 700 and keep getting this message: 

B333C3CD-5288-4100-A8E8-0A5D87523F6B.png

 reached out to customer support and am getting a replacement headset. 

garbl
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

I'm jumping on the bandwagon of this conversation about Bose's unacceptable process for configuring its speakers and its unacceptable responses to too many people about how to fix the problem Bose created in the first place with its unacceptable process for configuring its speakers.

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I was able to use Adaptique a year ago to configure my 500 soundbar and subwoofer. But when trying to add the surround speakers this year, I get the mystifying messages others have gotten. 

If it's a headphone configuration problem, Bose should be asking us to send it our addresses so it takes the responsibility for sending each of us new or better or whatver they are headphones. 

BTW, Bose, I am embarrassed to display your brand name on anything I own. Your silly, ignorant, simpleminded attempts to provide instructions and fix things with an apparent belief we can read your minds is disgusting. I guess many of are not as smart as you incorrectly believe you are.

Blaineparcell
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2021

Hi 

I'm beyond getting frustrated with this issue I have done factory reset gotten 2 new head sets for it to work once, had my rear speakers replaced re set sub ran with out sub contractor to the sound bar I have done everything possible and the room is to noise 🤯 I have gotten further when I have had actual really noise (music playing) then stops at the very last spot. 

I have noticed it seems to be the back right hand speaker witch is Ware it errors. I have done everything atleast 100 times I'm more then sure this has to be an issue with software. Or firmware but how would I even update them as I don't believe I can and there isn't a way to factory reset the rear speakers unlike the sub. 

Im really lost and all stores in Aus have been closed I'm not willing to post my soundbar back and go with out like I had to with the rear speakers got replaced as I canot really live with out it