Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxdaman
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2020

Bose Soundbar 700 bluetooth cutting off intermittently

I’ve had the Bose Soundbar700 and Bass 700 module for close to 2 years in Sydney, Australia and even though the sound is good, my experience has been pathetic. First the Bass module packed up and was repaired within warranty and the HDMI/Optic cable with TV experience cuts off and now Bluetooth keeps cutting off all the time making it impossible to pay Apple Tunes from iPad through the Sound modules. 

I notice a lot of people raise the same issue and think this is systemic problem with Boss Music App and the module builds. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 bluetooth cutting off intermittently

Author Accepted Answer selected by maxdaman

Hey maxdaman, 

Thank you for posting to the Community again! Sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your Soundbar purchase. 

Let's start with this Bluetooth issue that you are experiencing, we have some great troubleshooting steps to help resolve this here

If you could please also let us know what devices you are trying to connect to the Soundbar 700 via Bluetooth, this will also be useful! 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by maxdaman

Hey maxdaman, 

Thank you for posting to the Community again! Sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your Soundbar purchase. 

Let's start with this Bluetooth issue that you are experiencing, we have some great troubleshooting steps to help resolve this here

If you could please also let us know what devices you are trying to connect to the Soundbar 700 via Bluetooth, this will also be useful! 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

maxdaman
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2020

I contacted the Bose tech team locally over the phone and had this resolved through a reformat and set up. Thanks!