travissmithv1
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2021

Bose Surround Speakers 700 Cutting Out Intermittently

I currently have the Bose Soundbar 700, Bose Surround Speakers 700, and Bose Bass 700. Every now and then when watching a movie or show, one of the Bose Surround Speakers 700 will cut out for a second or two and then return to normal.

Is there anything I can do to eliminate this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Surround Speakers 700 Cutting Out Intermittently

Author Accepted Answer selected by travissmithv1

Hi travissmithv1,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Have you ensured that all of your connections are secure? Is it the right or left rear speaker which appears to keep cutting out?

It may be worth swapping both these speakers around to see if this persists, this way we can determine if this is an issue with the single speaker or your connection. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by travissmithv1

Hi travissmithv1,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Have you ensured that all of your connections are secure? Is it the right or left rear speaker which appears to keep cutting out?

It may be worth swapping both these speakers around to see if this persists, this way we can determine if this is an issue with the single speaker or your connection. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

travissmithv1
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2021

Because it happens intermittently and I don't use my TV often, it will take me a couple of weeks to keep track of this. I'll let you know what I figure out.