Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Bose compatibility between Bose ps28 sub and Bose lifestyle AV 35

Hi i have an old Bose Av 28 console controller with a PS28 subwoofer (version 1) this system stop working 

I buy some years ago a Bose lifestyle AV35 system and it have a subwoofer PS28(3rd version)

i want to know if  the PS28 Subwoofer 1st version of the Bose av28 is compatible to the new system Bose lifestyle av35 so these way I will be able to test the  Bose av 28 subwoofer and I will know if it the subwoofer or the  console thats wrong on the old system

so is the Bose ps28 1st version subwoofer compatible with the Bose lifestyle  av 35 console?

and is the Bose ps28 3rd version subwoofer compatible with the Bose av28 console?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose compatibility between Bose ps28 sub and Bose lifestyle AV 35

Hi Charles, 

Thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm that the PS28 and PS28 III Bass Modules are not compatible with the Lifestyle AV35 Console.

For this console, you will require a LSPS III.

If you have any further questions, do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

I am a little confused you just tell me the ps28 and ps28 lll, are not conpactible  with the lifestyle AV35 but i buy some  years ago a Bose system and it came with a PS28 lll subwofer and a AV 35 media center and it works great .

But my old system a AV LIFESTYLE 28 stop working so i Want to know if i can connect the PS28 l (the old sub) to the Lifestyle av 35. i actually have the ps28 lll working great in the AV35.

i just want to test the ps28 l old sub 

the only diferent on the subwoofer to the media center is that the AV 35 have one cable of 9 pin conector on both sides and the Old one have a RJ45 in one side and a 9 pin conector in the other side.

So actually both system  have the same 9 pin  connection from the sub to the media center

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Thais is the control consolé i want to use with the ps