Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2020

Bose invisible wireless 300

I'm trying to mount mount the invisible 300 wireless speakers. But I need an extension for the cables,the current one's aren't long enough to reach a wall outlet from the ceiling where I'm mounting them.

Does anyone have any solutions for this? I've seen on the Bose website that they offer extension cables. But I'm not sure if they are compatible with the invisible 300's. I probably need about 30' for each speaker.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose invisible wireless 300

Hey @lpeterson1,

If you're looking to enquire about speaker extension cables, I'd recommend contacting local support who can offer you further assistance in creating an order. There are extension cables for the Virtually Invisible 300 Speakers - offering 20ft of cable length.

To get hold of one of these, reach out to us using the contact information provided on our website. To find for your region, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Let me know if you have any questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.