Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Bose surround 300 and surround 700

Hi,

I know that the bose soundbar 700 can only pair up with a set of invisible surround 300’s or a set of surround 700’s. The soundbar cannot handle 2 sets of each type of surround speakers.

My questions is, would the app be able to detect the invisible 300’s and surround 700’s at the same time and can be added to work simultaneously? That way, I can add a set of surrounds in the middle back area and another set in the corner back area being a set of invisible 300’s and a set of surround 700’s.

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose surround 300 and surround 700

Hello Heoyin, 

Thanks for your question. 

You are correct in observing that the Soundbar 700 can only have one set of surround speakers connected at one time. As for connecting alternate surround speakers together, the Surround Speakers 300 and Surround Speakers 700 need to be connected to a soundbar in order to work, these can not be used as stand alone speakers to be grouped to one another. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!