Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

CAN SOMEBODY HELP REGARDING A BOSE TV REMOTE CONTROL PLEASE

Bose product nameTELEVISION

Country AUSTRALIA

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: CAN SOMEBODY HELP REGARDING A BOSE TV REMOTE CONTROL PLEASE

Author Accepted Answer selected by ROY EDWARDS

@ROY EDWARDS, I understand and am happy to help. I am sorry but we do not sell this remote anymore. I would recommend speaking with your local support team to see what your service options are.You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry we could not help more via the forums. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vicky_W

Hey Roy Edwards, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I would love to help. Please can you fill in the form above as this will enable me to help you. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
ROY EDWARDS
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

Hi Vicky_W and thank you for the welcome.Please accept my apology but in my defence I am 74 this year and so sometimes struggle with websites and technology.In the former case, there are no 3 dots anywhere on the page in front of me. and whilst Bose have been fantastic in attempting to fix my problem, technically they were unable to do so.Secondly, there is no 'form above' other than this one, which I assume is the one you are referring to Windy_W.If so then let me reiterate.I have a 46" Bose Video Wave tv.The remote for this unit is small, some 4 inches x 1.5inches.I t had some specific and unique functions.The remote kindly sent to me a week ago is approx.8 inches x 1.75 inches and the same as I had with my now defunct Lifestyle 600 system in a previous home.I had hoped Bose would have spare remotes for the tv which are of no use for anything else other than the tv. I hope this makes sense.Does anybody know where one of these remotes can be obtained? Thank you.

Vicky_W

Author Accepted Answer selected by ROY EDWARDS

@ROY EDWARDS, I understand and am happy to help. I am sorry but we do not sell this remote anymore. I would recommend speaking with your local support team to see what your service options are.You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry we could not help more via the forums. 

View solution in original post

ROY EDWARDS
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

Thank you for trying to help me with this. It is greatly appreciated.