jairoavedra
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Can not connect my Soundbar 700 remote with my Altice Cable box, Sagemcom DCIW384 UHD

I can not connect my Soundbar 700 remote to my Altice Sagemcom DCIW384. Any help would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Can not connect my Soundbar 700 remote with my Altice Cable box, Sagemcom DCIW384 UHD

Hey Jairoavedra, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you are struggling to get your remote set up. 

Can you please let us know if you are able to connect the remote with any other systems at all? I also want to ensure that you are following the correct method of setting up here

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jairoavedra
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Re: Can not connect my Soundbar 700 remote with my Altice Cable box, Sagemcom DCIW384 UHD

1. I have a soundbar 700 that's connected to my Samsung TV without any issues, and to the Bose 700 bass module. as well as a fire stick. All of them work with the remote without issue.

2. I followed the direction I had to go to advanced settings and manual enter the manufacturer and model number. The app said it found it and set it up. but there is no response on the remote. I can not turn on or off or change the channels on the cable box with my bose remote.

Still not working 

Jeff_G

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Is the soundbar connected to the TV via HDMI ARC? 

The soundbar features IR emitters to send signals to your devices for remote control. The IR emitters are on the front corners of the soundbar. Is there a good line of sight between the soundbar and your cable box? If not, consider purchasing an IR emitter kit by contacting the local support team here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!