Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAM3
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2021

Can you switch between Bose tv speaker and regular tv speaker

I leave my tv on during the day for the dog and would like to know how to turn of the Bose tv system and just leave on the regular tv speakers. Is that an easy thing to do?

Bose product name

Bose Tv Speaker 

Country

United States

Firmware Version

Don't know do not have yet

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Can you switch between Bose tv speaker and regular tv speaker

Hi RAM3,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

You can switch between the TV's speakers and the soundbar from the sound/audio settings in most TVs. Most TVs will have an option to choose which speakers are being used as an output and you will be able to change between the soundbar and the TVs internal speakers here. If you don't have this setting on your TV for some reason, then you can simply unplug the soundbar from the TV and it should automatically switch back to the TV speakers.

However, if you want to let your dog enjoy that great Bose sound as well, you should not have any problems leaving the soundbar running all day for them either.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
RAM3
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2021

Re: Can you switch between Bose tv speaker and regular tv speaker

Thank you for the reply.