Highlighted
Bose advocate
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Cannot access alexa or google voice assistant on my bose soundbar 700 in Thailand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bose advocate
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Re: Cannot access alexa or google voice assistant on my bose soundbar 700 in Thailand

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bose advocate

Good Morning Charlotte,

thankyou for your reply, and that is a real shame as just purchased my Bose 700 soundbar which is awesome but would love to have had access to Alexa/Google voice assist. Oh well perhaps in the near future. Would appreciate you passing on my request. thank you again Charlotte.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot access alexa or google voice assistant on my bose soundbar 700 in Thailand

Hello there,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry that you're unable to access the Amazon Alexa assistant or Google Voice Assistant on your Soundbar 700. 

Both are not currently supported in Thailand and I am sorry for that. I'd be happy to pass along your request for these to become available in the future. 

Our voice assistant availability can be found HERE.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Bose advocate
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bose advocate

Good Morning Charlotte,

thankyou for your reply, and that is a real shame as just purchased my Bose 700 soundbar which is awesome but would love to have had access to Alexa/Google voice assist. Oh well perhaps in the near future. Would appreciate you passing on my request. thank you again Charlotte.  

View solution in original post

Dave NZ
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Good day

Thanks for your response Charlotte. 

I've noticed Google Assist is not available in New Zealand but only Alexa is. 

What is the process to make this available in New Zealand? 

Thanks 

Dave 

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

This is correct. Only Amazon Alexa is currently available in New Zealand on our Smart Home speakers. I will gladly pass along your request to our development team for future consideration.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G