Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMORGS86
Participant
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Cinemate 1SR

My Cinemate 1SR stopped turning on, I have checked power to both Bass Module and speaker, power is good. I have reset both by unplugging both for a few hrs and reconnecting, reset the remote and also changed batteries, no luck. The Bass Module is now flashing yellow saying servicing. I have called and sent a few emails with no response. Please advise on next step. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Cinemate 1SR

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi @KMORGS86,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Bose Community for assistance. Although I'm glad you were able to try various troubleshooting already to address the issue at hand, I'm sorry to hear things haven't improved.

It seems that your Cinemate 1SR is having a power issue, but you've confirmed there isn't an issue with the socket/strip in use. Therefore, this will need to be progressed towards the next stage, where we look at the possible service options. I'd recommend that you reach out to our home theatre team directly. They'll be able to explain what can be done and how to find a resolution for you.

To find the correct contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Please let me know if you have any further questions/queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Sam_F

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi @KMORGS86,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Bose Community for assistance. Although I'm glad you were able to try various troubleshooting already to address the issue at hand, I'm sorry to hear things haven't improved.

It seems that your Cinemate 1SR is having a power issue, but you've confirmed there isn't an issue with the socket/strip in use. Therefore, this will need to be progressed towards the next stage, where we look at the possible service options. I'd recommend that you reach out to our home theatre team directly. They'll be able to explain what can be done and how to find a resolution for you.

To find the correct contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Please let me know if you have any further questions/queries!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

djdwilliams
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. when i go to the 'contact us' page is it best to use the messenger route?

KMORGS86
Participant
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Their call center is closed when you try to contact them because of COVID-19. 

JMyves
Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

I'm having the same issue.  It will turn off in 5 mintues or 1 hour, or will stay on but not respond to remote commands.  Remote batteries have been replaced, check for software updates and the most current version is being used.  Appears there is a problem that is not just a one time deal if several folks are having issues.  Will contact home theatre team for additional steps.

Vicky_W

@JMyves, I am sorry to hear that this is happening with your Cinemate 1SR. I can appreciate it is frustrating. I would love to try some troubleshooting with you. Please can you try the steps below and let me know if they help at all? 

JMyves
Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you for the response.  I've gone through the steps initially and will see if they fix the problems.

boschky
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

Hello

I have a problem with my Cinemate 1sr.

After being on for some time, I realized that it was blocked, I couldn't change the volume o power with my remote controller (no problem with the batteries). I unplugged the speaker array and plugged it again and no lights so far. The Accoustic device, blinking orange light. 
Do someone know which the problem is?

Thank you.

COCO BEIL ŒIL
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

J'ai fais réparer 3 fois ma barre de son CINEMATE 1SR 

Et de nouveau elle ne refonctionne plus 😡😡😡😡😡