Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Cinemate II GS Interface module issues. (Brand new module)

SoIlost my interface module during a recent move and ordered a new one from BOSE last week. I received the unit today and it displays one green light on the left and a red light on the right. Ive done two resets after reading the boards here that did not solve the issue. The unit does not respond to the remote so i also reset the remote from reading the boards. There is no sound either. Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Cinemate II GS Interface module issues. (Brand new module)

Hi @Toddman22

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your interface module. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

It sounds as if there is an issue with your interface module. I'd recommend getting in contact with our team. You can do that by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Thanks for the reply. The thing is, this is a brand new interface module i purchased from Bose last week. I also bought one from eBay prior to that and encountered the same problem. Could both have issues? To m its a sign that there is something else wrong.

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to me. 

I understand why you may be skeptical. It is possible to have two which are not functioning correctly. 

However, the team will be able to verify that the interface module you have is the correct one and hopefully provide you with some advice about how to get your system back up and running. 

I hope this helps! If you need any additional information I'll be happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.