Raystone
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Companion 20 speaker cord

Hello,

I need to get a new power supply cord for Bose Companion 20 multimedia speaker. I went through the Bose shop website and couldn't find an option for companion 20 parts replacement. Can you guys suggest me the place to get a new power supply cord.

I found one on Amazon but it has reverse polarity. Below is the link to that product.
https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Companion-Multimedia 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Companion 20 speaker cord

Hey @Raystone,

You made the right decision to check with the Community! Like yourself, I always want to make sure I'm getting the correct parts for my system rather than being unsure.

That being said, it's always best to talk with us directly, to be sure you're getting hold of the correct power supply and cord for your Companion 20 system. Your best bet would be to contact the customer support team for your region. I've personally spoken to the team and they were happy to clear up any concerns and make things easy for me. I'd imagine you're looking to have things handled swiftly and stress-free.

All you need to do is go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know how your contact goes and if there are any further questions I could assist with!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.