Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

Connect virtually invisible 300 wireless speakers to lifestyle 28 series III

I have a lifestyle 28 series III system. I purchased a Bose wireless adapter that I was told would allow the lifestyle system to connect to virtually invisible 300 speakers. I can’t get it to work. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Connect virtually invisible 300 wireless speakers to lifestyle 28 series III

Hey @KatD37, thanks for joining and welcome to the Bose Community!

The Virtually Invisible 300 Speakers are not compatible with the Lifestyle 28 III system, regardless of a wireless adapter. I am sorry if you have been misinformed.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

Re: Connect virtually invisible 300 wireless speakers to lifestyle 28 series III

Thanks for the prompt response Charlotte. Very disappointed to hear that the components are not compatible. I now have two expensive and useless items!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

Does the wireless adapter work with an AV35 control console?

Highlighted

Hi @KatD37,

It's unlikely this will be possible as the AV35 console does not have the available connection port for a wireless receiver/adapter used to connect the Virtually Invisible 300 Surround Speakers. I apologize again for the inconvenience. Do let me know if you have any other queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!