Jammo1
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2020

Connecting 135 Lifestyle to iQ4 and $KTV

Bose product name Bose Lifestyle 135

Country Australia

I know I have asked this question before but as I am not technically advanced I am all confused.

I simply would like a step by step way of showing me how to connect iQ4 to Bose 135 to 4KTV to take advantage of Netflix etc playing thru my Bose sounder and also 4K Foxtel - 2 sports channels - playing and taking advantage of 4kTV

Should not be too hard - I'd gladly play a technician - but I don't know how to find one who knows Bose and Foxtel

Please help

2 REPLIES 2
NeonsNight
Leader
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Connecting 135 Lifestyle to iQ4 and $KTV

@Jammo1 wrote:

Bose product name Bose Lifestyle 135

Country Australia

I know I have asked this question before but as I am not technically advanced I am all confused.

I simply would like a step by step way of showing me how to connect iQ4 to Bose 135 to 4KTV to take advantage of Netflix etc playing thru my Bose sounder and also 4K Foxtel - 2 sports channels - playing and taking advantage of 4kTV

Should not be too hard - I'd gladly play a technician - but I don't know how to find one who knows Bose and Foxtel

Please help

I have given you all the information you need to know in this post and in our subsequent conversations. Sadly if that does not help you will have to call up your local Bose tech support in Australia

Jammo1
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2020

Re: Connecting 135 Lifestyle to iQ4 and $KTV

I am not technically astute that's why I'd appreciate a few bullet points regarding how to install this - I have a spare optical cable and Foxtel has supplied me with 4KHDMI - so ready to go with a few simple instructions please?

Thanks