May 16, 2020

Connecting portal TV

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Re: Connecting portal TV

Is it possible to connect a portal tv through the AV 120 console on my bose system

Highlighted

Hey jlbrown666,

I'd be happy to assist - could you confirm the Bose system you're trying to connect to? Are you referring to the AV20 console or a 120 system?

In regard to the Portal TV, you should be able to contact it directly to the TV or the console, if there is an available HDMI input. Do you have any updates into the steps you've tried since your post?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2020

It is an AV 120 console. When I hook up the Portal to an avalable HDMI Port it acts like it connects but I cant get any picture to come up on the TV when I select that port. I tried both the game and Aux ports on the console with the same results.

Highlighted

Thanks for the update!

As you are not getting any picture when connected to an input on your console, does it work when you connect it directly to your TV?

If you were to connect another device to the HDMI ports you have tested with the portal TV, would you get a picture from those? 

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.