Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WACrawfordJR
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2021

Connectivity

I have a Bose TV speaker.  Can I connect a Bose Home Speaker 300 using Bluetooth to the TV Speaker to enhance the sound from my TV, i.e. TV audio through the TV Speaker AND the Home Speaker 300?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marvin_B

Re: Connectivity

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi WACrawfordJR. 

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, that will not work as you need to be the Home Speaker 300 as the host. You can use Simplesync in the Bose Music app to group them but, it will have to be the Home Speaker who will be sending the sound, and not the other way around.

Please check the LINK on how to do this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Marvin_B

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi WACrawfordJR. 

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, that will not work as you need to be the Home Speaker 300 as the host. You can use Simplesync in the Bose Music app to group them but, it will have to be the Home Speaker who will be sending the sound, and not the other way around.

Please check the LINK on how to do this.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

WACrawfordJR
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2021

Can I connect some kind of satellite speakers to my Bose TV Speaker?

Vicky_W

Hello WACrawfordJR, 

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry but this is not possible. You can only connect your TV and a Bluetooth audio device. Your soundbar is only able to receive audio via Bluetooth, not transmit it. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.