tonksfamily2@talktalk.net
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

Contact Bose

How can I contact this horrible company and actually speak to a person who can help? This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced apart from Ryanair and KLM who were both dragged to court for their appalling excuse of a company.

All I want to do is find out where my order is and why the UPS tracker is not recognised by UPS. How hard can it be?

12 REPLIES 12
Tegan_M

Re: Contact Bose

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you are having issues with finding out the status of your order.

You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website.  Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

Already done that. Just recommends the same phone number that doesn't work. I guess you are another robotic response and of no use at all in helping customers.

How do I speak to a person or email a person who is not a robot or who has an actual telephone?

Hector_B

Sorry to hear this! 

Can you please confirm the region you are located in for us? This will provide us with all the information you need for more accurate contact information.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

I am in the UK. The phone number either just goes silent after the robot announcement or says the call cannot be connected, please call back later.

Are you able to help if I outline the problem?

I ordered a tv speaker which was paid immediately by credit card. I received an invoice 10 days later with a UPS tracking number. This is repeatedly noted as invalid by UPS when tried on their website. Today I received a credit note for the full amount to be repaid within 25 days. No explanations, no narrative, no ability to contact them as all mailboxes are automated and non-responsive. No idea what is going on or why.

My order number is (Edited by moderator) if you can help in any way.

Hector_B

Sorry to hear this! 

We aren't able to assist order issues via the Community as we don't have the tools to do so. As you are struggling to reach the team via mobile support, I would recommend contacting the UK team via either Facebook or Twitter.

The service teams will reach back out to you as soon as they can. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

Don't have facebook or twitter. I am barely able to use email which is why it would be nice to speak to a person.

Hector_B

Sorry to hear this! 

The only other method for contact is to contact us on 0333-3000-112. I have personally just tested this number and it does correctly work, if you are having issues getting through please try another device. 

Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

Yes, just telephoned it myself and the robot told me my call cannot be completed at this time as it has done every other time I have rung except for the times it just goes to a dead line.

You must be very lucky to get through on option 2. Maybe if I pretend I want to buy something I may have more luck.......

Oh dear, sadly not as that just goes dead too after selecting option 1.

Not sure I believe you got through and actually spoke to someone did you? Or did you just check if the number rings and the options are given which is not much use is it when there is nobody there to follow up.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

You still there Hector or have you gone the way of the telephone helpline?