Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Demo?

I just purchased the lifestyle 650 and I’m curious how to play the demo that I have seen before on different reviews? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Demo?

Hi Jason427r,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I do hope you're enjoying your new Lifestyle 650.

Can you please elaborate on the demo you are looking for?

Some of our Bose stores would provide Demo's in store, however this is an experience which is required in store opposed to after setting up your system at home.

If you are able to provide us with some further details, we'd love to do what we can to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

This is a link to the YouTube clip that shows the demo. https://youtu.be/8DwKAwzX2_U  

It is unfortunate that this demo is not readily available to those who have purchased the 650 system?

It would seem like a good way to ‘‘introduce” the system to a new owner.   I have never actually seen the demo except through YouTube clips showing the 650 system, but would have really enjoyed watching and hearing the demo on my new 650.  Which by the way I am really enjoying!

Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

If the demo is not available to customers, is there a reason why it is not available to customers who have purchased the lifestyle 650?

Thanks in advance,

Jason 

Hey Jason, I can understand you wanting this demo. I am sorry but we do only have them for use in stores, and it is not a part we can offer. However, as mentioned in this thread here, there are some good examples on YouTube that you can test. A great one is here, supplied by a YouTube user. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!