Highlighted
jrufo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

Differences between bose surround speaker 300 and 700

Hi,

I have the soundbar 700 and the subwoofer 700.

I want to complete this set up adding teh sorround speakers. What is the difference between the model 300 and 700? 

Best regards,

Josue

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Differences between bose surround speaker 300 and 700

Hi Josue, 

Welcome to the community, I would love to assist you with this.

The main difference between the Bose Surround Speakers and the Bose Surround Speakers 700 are the two satellite speaker cubes. The two OmniJewel satellite cubes that come with the Bose Surround Speakers 700 are the smallest, most spacious cubes we've ever made. They are made from a single piece of extruded aluminum and project sound truly in 360 degrees. The Bose Surround Speakers come with two Virtually Invisible® satellite speakers that stand less than 4” tall.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

jrufo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

Hello, 

so mainly the difference is the design? is there any difference in the sound quality? Thank you.

Best regards,

Josue

Hi Josue,

Thank you for getting back to us. 

We recommend in terms of sound quality to test out the products yourself as the opinion of audio quality is down to a personal preference. You can test these out by visiting your local Bose store or to an authorised third party retailer. Also if you purchase directly through Bose you will have a 30 day trial period for your product, so if you are unhappy you can return your surround speakers within this 30 day period for a full refund. 

I hope this helps! 

Tegan M