SmartGuy
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Epson Home Cinema 2250 bluetooth to Lifestyle 600

I am trying to connect my Epson 2250 via Bluetooth to Lifestyle 600 but it keeps on failing to connect though Liefstyle does show up in the available Bluetooth devices. 

Lifestyle 600

Canada

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Epson Home Cinema 2250 bluetooth to Lifestyle 600

Author Accepted Answer selected by SmartGuy

Hey SmartGuy, 

Thanks for reaching out to us at the Bose Community! 

In regards to your query, the LifeStyle system is not designed to be used in this way. The Bluetooth on the system is used to stream audio content which is likely why you are unable to connect in this way. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by SmartGuy

Hey SmartGuy, 

Thanks for reaching out to us at the Bose Community! 

In regards to your query, the LifeStyle system is not designed to be used in this way. The Bluetooth on the system is used to stream audio content which is likely why you are unable to connect in this way. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

SmartGuy
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Thanks for your reply. I belive I should have given more details. The projector has built in apps and is connected to the console with HDMI. I do get the picture ony screen but not the audio. Epson does have the functionality for bluetooth audio share. It connects to my Bose mini sound link for audio but not to the Lifestyle 600. Thanks