Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

Firmware error

Have a lifestyle 650.  

Bass has flashing red light and it cant be found by the system. 

Red lite says firmware error,  have loaded latest software and still have issues.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Firmware error

Hi John100360,

I'm sorry to hear about your bass module and I would be happy to help with this. 

A red light on the bass module is not usually something that can be resolved by troubleshooting. If it still has the red light after power cycling the console and bass module, by disconnecting them both from power for 30 seconds, then I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Re: Firmware error

Same problem on my Acoustimass 300 sub.  I got it back from BOSE about 6 weeks ago after having the power supply replaced ($160) but now all at once it stopped working again.  This time I still have a light that will light, but is cycles through being amber, white and red.  Talked to BOSE customer service and he is sending me a cable to try.  I am no longer optimistic.  He said if the cable does not work then I will need to send it in again.  At least this time it would be covered under warranty.

Bummers.