GSX 3-2-1 Front

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

GSX 3-2-1 Front

Please give me details about the impedance and power of each front speaker GSX 3-2-1. Thanks very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Tran Loc

Accepted Solutions

Re: GSX 3-2-1 Front

Hi Tran Loc, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. As stated above by @Liam_W we wouldn't recommend that you use this set up at all as these systems aren't designed to be used with an AMP. I believe that there may be a language barrier between us via the community so we may not fully understand your question and would highly recommend that you reach out to our customer support team via the contact us page on our website. The team will be on hand ready to assist you further with this! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Tran Loc, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

Bose does not publish these specifications. The reason for this is that we believe such statistics do not add very much to an understanding of an audio product's acoustic characteristics and, even worse, can be misleading. Audio manufacturers make these measurements independent of industry standards and in varying conditions.

Additionally, a single statistic is not a reliable measurement of a product's performance. One could, for instance, find a very expensive system with exactly the same specifications as a much less expensive system. On paper, the two would appear identical. The difference in performance, however, would be significant.

A better approach, we feel, is to listen to the product. We strongly urge you to make your own comparisons.

Please accept my apologies that I cannot assist you further with this. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Yes, Thanks you

Because I want to connect them with Bose Roommate II with 30W amplifier.

Hi again, thanks for following up.

Neither the 321GSX, nor the Roommate II are designed for usage with an amplifier, and are designed to take non-amplified sources. They both have their own, dedicated power sources, and built in amplifier(s).

If you were to connect either or both of these systems to an amp, you would risk damaging both of these systems, as well as risking damage to the amplifier itself.

I apologise for the inconvenience this causes. Please look into our site for passive products that are designed for use with an amplifier.

Liam W

Audible Advocate

Maybe I did not know my problem for you. I have all GSX 321 and Roommate ii, but gsx sudwood power is no longer usable, only 2 small speakers have a voice. So I want to connect 2 small speakers with 1 other amp (Denon pma 390 AE) Or I only use 1 Roommate ii with built-in power to connect to a speaker gsx321 mid (not subwoofer power) Thank you for helping me

Hi Tran Loc, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. As stated above by @Liam_W we wouldn't recommend that you use this set up at all as these systems aren't designed to be used with an AMP. I believe that there may be a language barrier between us via the community so we may not fully understand your question and would highly recommend that you reach out to our customer support team via the contact us page on our website. The team will be on hand ready to assist you further with this! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Audible Advocate

Thank you so much