Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2020

Grace note upgrade

No Gracenote upgrade since 2012 means my music collection is largely unnamed. How do I get an upgrade disc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Grace note upgrade

Author Accepted Answer selected by frankduncan

Hi @frankduncan

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I will be more than happy to help! Can you tell me which system you have? I have included a product identifier HERE to help you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by frankduncan

Hi @frankduncan

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I will be more than happy to help! Can you tell me which system you have? I have included a product identifier HERE to help you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2020

Hi there and thank you for getting in touch on this.

My system is pretty ancient but works perfectly and I love it. It is a 3 2 1 GSX SYSTEM with the serial number [removed by moderator]

If you can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks again

Frank

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this Frank. 

If you reach out to your local product support team, an agent will happily do what they can to help you with an update disc. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this ... Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!