Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Grouping Soundbar 700 with NC 700 HP

When trying to group my Soundbar 700 and NC 700 headphones I get the following screen. I am using the latest version of the iOS app and both devices are on the latest firmware. Is there something I am doing wrong or are these devices truly not supported? I should say that I had to record the screen to get this screenshot as the apply displays it momentarily.

IMG_2320 (1).jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Grouping Soundbar 700 with NC 700 HP

Author Accepted Answer selected by Russell12345

This is strange, I would just like to double-check the firmware is completely up to date. I know you stated this in your first post, but there may have been an issue downloading it. Please can you try and manually update the Bose NC700's using the steps here and the Soundbar 700 using the steps here

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey Russell12345, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing connecting your Soundbar 700 to the Noise Canceling 700 headphones. I'll be more than happy to help you! 

Do not worry, the two products should connect to each other in a group. I have included a LINK HERE which goes through the grouping process. 

Let me know if this works for you and if not, what point does it fail. I look forward to hearing from you! 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Hi,

It fails when I try to group in the app as per my original image.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Russell12345

This is strange, I would just like to double-check the firmware is completely up to date. I know you stated this in your first post, but there may have been an issue downloading it. Please can you try and manually update the Bose NC700's using the steps here and the Soundbar 700 using the steps here

Let me know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

I did the update to the SB via USB connection and that seems to have flushed out the problems. I didn't need to do the headphones. Now showing as an airplay device as well which it didn't do before.