Home Theater system

SOLVED
Highlighted
Silent Starter

Home Theater system

Hello,

I have a Couple of questions regarding the Bose Home Theater systems.

1. Can I pair Soundtouch 300 Sound bar with any of the Bass Modules 500 / 700 ? 

2. What is the difference between Virtually Invisible 300 Speakers Vs. Sorround Speakers Pair 

Thanks,

SR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Home Theater system

Hi SR,

Good question!  The warranty on factory renewed is exactly the same as the warranty on brand new systems.  The standard warranty is one year (two years for systems purchased in the EU or UK).

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

4 REPLIES

Hi SR,

Thanks for joining the Community!

Yes, the SoundTouch 300 is compatible with the Bass Module 500 and 700.  You can pair dual bass modules of each type but cannot mix and match.  Regarding the rear speakers, the Virtually Invisible 300 are the same as the Surround Speakers and will pair with the SoundTouch 300.  Only one pair of Surround Speakers can connect to the SoundTouch 300.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Perfect! Thanks. I do have one other question. How many years warranty do I get on the Factory renewed products Vs. Brand New ?

Hi SR,

Good question!  The warranty on factory renewed is exactly the same as the warranty on brand new systems.  The standard warranty is one year (two years for systems purchased in the EU or UK).

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Silent Starter

Thank you so much for the confirmation. Is there an option for us to buy an extended warranty on these Home Theater systems? if so, how long would it be and how much does it cost  individually for a Sound Touch 300 & Acousticmass 300, Sound Bar 500/700 & Bass Module 500 / 700.