Home speaker system

Silent Starter

Home speaker system

Ok..i/have a bose/subwoofer. A small bose/box wich/has a red and white port. And a power chord. Then it/connects to/two other speakers that plug into/the/back/of/the subwoofer.. A small/remote that/has no/power/button.. I/cannot get any/of it to/connect to a tv or a regular stereo.. Someone plz let me/kno/what i need.. They were given to/me..and i/want to use them badly.someone said i/need a brain/for it.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz

Re: Home speaker system

@Jess2019 wrote:
Ok..i/have a bose/subwoofer. A small bose/box wich/has a red and white port. And a power chord. Then it/connects to/two other speakers that plug into/the/back/of/the subwoofer.. A small/remote that/has no/power/button.. I/cannot get any/of it to/connect to a tv or a regular stereo.. Someone plz let me/kno/what i need.. They were given to/me..and i/want to use them badly.someone said i/need a brain/for it.

Sounds like a Bose Cinemate Series II speaker system. Look closer at the little box you might see an optical port next to the composite (red and white) ports in the back. Either way connect the little box to your TV audio out using either composite or optical cables.

Go to the Bose site, there you can download a manual.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/2_speaker_home_theater_support/cinemate_series2.html