Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Home theater has no sound.

My home theater stopped playing sound. I unplugged for 2 mins but didn’t help. Anybody have any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Re: Home theater has no sound.

Ours did just now too. There's also another thread on here about the remote not working as well. Are you having that same issue?

Highlighted

Hi there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be having with your system, I'll be more than happy to assist you! 

Can I ask that you let me know which system you have so I can advise you accordingly?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

The model is Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center. Manufactured in October 1996. 
Thank you for your help. We are disappointed we cannot enjoy our music. 
Steve B. 

Highlighted

Hey @marcflys,

Thank you for confirming that. Have you checked all audio cabling going into the music center is securely connected and nothing seems loose or out of place? Also, could you check there is nothing connected or plugged into the headphone jack?

What are you trying to play through your system - CD, TV Audio, or something else? Are you having an issue with all sources not providing audio?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!