Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Hook up Sound Bar 500

Is it possible to connect more than one bass module to the Sound Bar 500 at the same time?  If so, how do you do it and can they be tuned independently of each other so that you can balance them in the room according to their placement?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Hook up Sound Bar 500

Author Accepted Answer selected by BatDave!

Hey @BatDave! 

Welcome to the Bose Community!

@Morlock is absolutely correct. You can add two of the same bass modules to your system. You can add the additional bass module under accessories in the Bose Music app.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

You can pair two of the same bass module - either two Bass module 500s or two 700s.

The only way to balance them (unless this has changed) is through the adaptIQ calibration.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by BatDave!

Hey @BatDave! 

Welcome to the Bose Community!

@Morlock is absolutely correct. You can add two of the same bass modules to your system. You can add the additional bass module under accessories in the Bose Music app.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2020

It just seems that no matter what I turn the sub up to it never a realms hit at all.  I previously owned the Soundtouch300. That was a while but it seems like it was tons more powerful. I m worried that even if I add another I’ll still not be getting the response I’m used to.