Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvanderpool
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2021

How to find the latest firmware versions

Hey all is there a link that can one can easily find the latest firmware versions for any Bose products?  Specifically I care about Soundbar 700.  I had to weed through tons of posts that all had different answers (based on the time they were posted I am guessing).  It took way way to long to find it.  The reason I asked is I do not fully trust the auto update so I would like the ability to look in my options and then compare it to an online list to see if I need to manually force the upgrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: How to find the latest firmware versions

Author Accepted Answer selected by jvanderpool

Hey @jvanderpool, thanks for posting! 

We do not have a definitive list of the latest firmware versions. We do publish a post on the Bose Community when an update has been released. For example, here was the last post for the Soundbar 700.

To find this, simply go to the main board (Speakers), then select Smart Home, and these posts will be pinned at the top of the page. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: How to find the latest firmware versions

Author Accepted Answer selected by jvanderpool

Hey @jvanderpool, thanks for posting! 

We do not have a definitive list of the latest firmware versions. We do publish a post on the Bose Community when an update has been released. For example, here was the last post for the Soundbar 700.

To find this, simply go to the main board (Speakers), then select Smart Home, and these posts will be pinned at the top of the page. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post