Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Porfirio
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2021

How to see Lifestyle 48 System Menu on LG OLED C1

I have a Bose Lifestyle 48 system, and I need to see the System Menu on my new LG OLED C1 television.

The LG television only has HDMI in / USB in / Optical out / Ethernet.

How can I connect my Lifestyle to LG?

Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_G

Re: How to see Lifestyle 48 System Menu on LG OLED C1

Hello Porfirio, 

Thanks for posting! 

Lifestyle 48 uses an analog connection type, so to be able to see the on-screen menu, you would need an analog to digital converter.

Alternatively, if your system has a VS2 Video Enhancer, you can connect the 48 system via HDMI. (VS2s are no longer sold so a third party analog to digital converter would be the best solution.)

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: How to see Lifestyle 48 System Menu on LG OLED C1

@Porfirio wrote:

I have a Bose Lifestyle 48 system, and I need to see the System Menu on my new LG OLED C1 television.

The LG television only has HDMI in / USB in / Optical out / Ethernet.

How can I connect my Lifestyle to LG?

Help!

I made a guide to help people use their AV48 receivers with HDTV's. I would check out "Option 0a" as I list a few converters that will work for you. You also might want to look over the rest of the guide, as I go over different ways to connect modern HD equipment to your AV48 receiver.

I hope that this helps solve your question. Let us know what you end up doing 🙂