Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

I have a V35 lifestyle and I can only get radio as a source

I have a v35 lifestyle and I only have the tv hooked up to the device using an hdmi cable but when I went to watch Netflix I could hear my show but also hear the radio. Anyone can help fix this it seems simple but so irked. Thank you so much 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: I have a V35 lifestyle and I can only get radio as a source

Hey Rsanchez20, thanks for writing in. 

Would love to help out with your Lifestyle V35 system. Sorry to hear that you're not currently hearing audio as expected, but there are a few things we can certainly look into. Is this the first-time setup of the system, or have you previously enjoyed the speakers with your TV? To also clarify, is the audio from Netflix playing through the TV speakers, or through the Lifestyle's speakers? It's unusual to hear of audio from both the TV and radio sources playing simultaneously through the Lifestyle system.

If this is your first-time setup, there are a few steps you'll need to go through. Our support site has a great article HERE as a starting point. Following this, you'll need to ensure that audio from your TV is being output to the HDMI line. 

Should this not be the case, can you please advise what troubleshooting steps you've previously attempted? Where is the TV's HDMI cable connected to? As an audio input, you may need to program the TV as a source, and use the Lifestyle remote to select the TV as an audio source. Information can be found HERE.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

Re: I have a V35 lifestyle and I can only get radio as a source

First time set up with this tv, but I haven’t tried it with another tv. I know it’s weird that I can hear Netflix and the raisin through the speakers at the same time. Netflix plays  through the tv speakers just fine. It’s one hdmi cable from the back of the lifestyle that says tv out to the back of the tv I tried two of the four hdmi skits the tv has and still no good. I will check out those links ya posted so thank you for answering because I called the Bose 1800 number and well Covid as put everyone at home, so I can’t talk to someone