Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

I would like to buy a replacement remote for our Solo Tv Sound System, purchased in 2012.

We need to purchase a new remote for our Solo TV Sound System (2012).

Ser. [Removed by Moderator]

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I would like to buy a replacement remote for our Solo Tv Sound System, purchased in 2012.

Hey Don!

If you're looking to purchase a new remote for your Solo system please get in touch with local support to create an order. Simply visit Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Just to confirm, have you lost the remote or are you experiencing issues controlling your system? I'd be happy to walk through some troubleshooting with you in the meantime if need be.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

Re: I would like to buy a replacement remote for our Solo Tv Sound System, purchased in 2012.

Thanks for the reply. I still have the remote so any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back in touch, Don. 

I would recommend disconnecting the system from power for 5 minutes. Next, plug it back into power. If the issue continues, replace the batteries on the remote with a brand new CR2032 battery.

If the issue persists, please reach out to support to seek a replacement remote via the link in Sam's post. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.