Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

Information display doesn't work

The information display of my Lifestyle 535 remote control doesn't work and remain blank. Same when it come to the backlight, The light button remain inactive.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Information display doesn't work

Hey @Tecbar,

That sounds quite unusual! I assume you may have already, but have you been able to try new batteries in the remote?

Let me know if you notice any improvement!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

I just did it, and the backlight works now, but the display remains blank.

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Can you please follow the instructions on this page, followed by the instructions on this page

Thanks.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

I did both, however my display remain dark.

Highlighted

I am sorry about that Tecbar. It may be that you need a new remote.  The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your remote. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry that we could not help more.