Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Keeping TV monitor on while Hearing Audio

Is it possible to not have the Lifestyle control my monitor while I’m hearing music through bluetooth or my turntable?

Bose product name Lifestyle 600

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Keeping TV monitor on while Hearing Audio

Author Accepted Answer selected by naylorprod

Hello naylorprod, 

Thanks for posting. 

I am sorry, I do not fully understand what it is you would like to do. Could you please explain it a little more so that I can help

you?

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by naylorprod

Hello naylorprod, 

Thanks for posting. 

I am sorry, I do not fully understand what it is you would like to do. Could you please explain it a little more so that I can help

you?

I look forward to your reply. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Imagine I want to play an album or listen to Bluetooth steamed music through my speakers, but still have the video feed from my tv playing on the tv, not the boring Bose logo floating in the air 

I understand. 

Because of the way the remote is used, it switches both the audio and the video sources at the same time. You are unable to control them individually. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!