Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 18, 2020

LIFESTYLE 28 SERIES II MEDIA PLAYER

HI there,

I have the above home theater and the media player is getting really old. However, the speakers are still performing with great quality.

Are there any options to upgrade / switch the media player alone?

Thanks in advance for your reply. Panos 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: LIFESTYLE 28 SERIES II MEDIA PLAYER

Author Accepted Answer selected by plazaretos@hotmail.com

Hey Panos!

Great to hear you're still experiencing great quality from your Lifestyle 28 II system.

In regards to replacement/upgrade, there is a Lifestyle 600 replacement program. You can find further details and information about this by contacting the team, who'll be happy to walk you through the typical process and the cost involved. 

To contact your local support, Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: LIFESTYLE 28 SERIES II MEDIA PLAYER

Author Accepted Answer selected by plazaretos@hotmail.com

Hey Panos!

Great to hear you're still experiencing great quality from your Lifestyle 28 II system.

In regards to replacement/upgrade, there is a Lifestyle 600 replacement program. You can find further details and information about this by contacting the team, who'll be happy to walk you through the typical process and the cost involved. 

To contact your local support, Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post