Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turkey2021
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2021

LIFESTYLE 48 and SAMSUNG FRAME TV

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

3 REPLIES 3
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: LIFESTYLE 48 and SAMSUNG FRAME TV

@Turkey2021 wrote:

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

You didn't ask a question so I have no clue what you are asking. Even so, I made a guide to help people connect their AV48 receivers to modern HD equipment. 

Hopefully, this will solve your question. Let us know what your question was and if this helped.

Turkey2021
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2021

Thank you. I posted another question. Sorry about that. I was having trouble sending.

I have a LS48 Series II.  I just bought a Samsung Frame Smart TV.  I cannot seem to get the audio out of the TV to the Bose speakers. The Samsung people said I needed an optical connector and I did purchase it.  I connected it from the "optical out" from the TV to the "optical in" from my Bose console. Nevertheless, no sound. The TV is indicating that it cannot locate my Bose speakers.  After reading the forum here, I also make sure that the aniline is enable.  I'd appreciate any help you could provide.  Am not very good with technologies.  My husband isn't either. Our previous TV is 15 years old and the LS48 works perfectly well with it.  

Thanks in advance for your help.  

NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

@Turkey2021 wrote:

Thank you. I posted another question. Sorry about that. I was having trouble sending.

I have a LS48 Series II.  I just bought a Samsung Frame Smart TV.  I cannot seem to get the audio out of the TV to the Bose speakers. The Samsung people said I needed an optical connector and I did purchase it.  I connected it from the "optical out" from the TV to the "optical in" from my Bose console. Nevertheless, no sound. The TV is indicating that it cannot locate my Bose speakers.  After reading the forum here, I also make sure that the aniline is enable.  I'd appreciate any help you could provide.  Am not very good with technologies.  My husband isn't either. Our previous TV is 15 years old and the LS48 works perfectly well with it.  

Thanks in advance for your help.  

You need to read the guide I mentioned in the previous post as it goes over everything you need to do (there are many options listed). What you mention is listed as "Option 1a" in that guide.

If the instructions I provided do not help, you might need more personal one-on-one attention than what a forum can supply. So I would call up Bose tech support to have them guide you through this.

I would also look over "Option 4" to see if your subwoofer can support the more advanced AV35 receiver. Though it is a bit more work and it might help if you know someone more techie who might be able to help you do it if you so wish.