Life Style 135 No Sound

SOLVED
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Life Style 135 No Sound

Hello,

I have 1st generation of Life Style 135. It gives good sound for me.

But no sound problem suddenly happened last week. I have never seen it.

During no sound, the screen message say, "Please make sure the speaker array is connected to the console. as shown below. Also, make sure that the speaker array is connected to AC power.

I confirmed the condition of this phenomenon.

After turning on Bose sysytem, audio sound outputs . No problem. 

But a few minutes later, no sound. Problem happens.

Additionally a few minutes later audio output returns. No problem.

It continues...

Of course, I already re-connect the cables but no change.

Please tell me how to identify the root cause for this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by tiwatani

Accepted Solutions

Re: Life Style 135 No Sound

Hi there @tiwatani and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the lack of audio from your system and would be happy to help!

My first suggestion here would be to check all of the cables for blemishes/scratches etc, and replace these if possible. Please note that some HDMI cables are directional, so ensure that the source and TV are lined up correctly. Following this, please connect this to other power outlets to ensure that this is receiving constant power. 

I would also recommend that you reset your system. This reset can be performed by turning the console off, then pressing and holding "Power" on the console for 5 seconds. The red LED will turn off, at which point you can release the "Power" button and retest the system.

Please get back to me to let me know how you get on!

Liam W - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @tiwatani and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the lack of audio from your system and would be happy to help!

My first suggestion here would be to check all of the cables for blemishes/scratches etc, and replace these if possible. Please note that some HDMI cables are directional, so ensure that the source and TV are lined up correctly. Following this, please connect this to other power outlets to ensure that this is receiving constant power. 

I would also recommend that you reset your system. This reset can be performed by turning the console off, then pressing and holding "Power" on the console for 5 seconds. The red LED will turn off, at which point you can release the "Power" button and retest the system.

Please get back to me to let me know how you get on!

Liam W - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Hello Liam W,

Thank you for your advice.

At first I disconnected all of the cables which includes AC pawer, HDMI and others.

The cables and signal pins seem to be OK. But I cleaned up them.

And I did system reset then I started connecting the cable one by one.

I used Lifestyle 135 as usual yesterday. Then.. no problem found !

I don't know what is root cause but I hope this status continues.

I appreciate your support. Thank you so much !

Hello Tiwatani, 

Thanks for updating us on the status of your problem, I am so happy that it is fixed. 

If possible please could you mark @Liam_W's solution as the resolution to help other users who may come across this issue? 

If you need any help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W